Thursday 17 April 2014

Two Big Steals for April.

Hello Hello :)
This section will grow to be one of my favourite, big steals! We will cover bargains which we have purchased giving details of price, description and where it can be bought!

First in line is a pair of black, leather like, gold buckled ankle boots by HnM. These are fabulous on, can be worn dressed up or to dress down an outfit, so many uses and as the weather is not exactly scorching they are brilliant for keeping your little piggies warm! They were €39.99 which in my eyes is an absolute STEAL! Great value for money for a comfortable boot. Picture below:

Next in line, we have a lipstick by MAC, which at the present moment, I have to say, it is my favourite lippy! Cyber by MAC looks VERY dark in packaging, but do NOT let this throw you, I was very wary, it looked black! It was €19 in Brown Thomas, Galway. When applied the creamy light texture covers the lips in what I would describe as a plum colour! Its rich, deep and glossy, everything you want in a lipstick! It might not be for everyone but if you want a statement lippy for a night time look then this is your friend!! Im in love :):):)


               Just two products for now guys, hope you like them as much as I have and more buys and steals will be going up shortly! 


What is life?!


Love,

 FifiandHil xo

No comments:

Post a Comment