Wednesday 23 April 2014

Bargain Beauty Essentials

Aveeno Moisturising Creamy Oil with Colloidal Oatmeal 300ml €8.89


This is a find which came from another 3for2 offer in boots. I like a moisturiser that isn't sticky and dries quickly and this product ticks all the boxes, it is also a natural product which is kinder to the skin. I have tried aveeno before and this is my favourite so far from the range. From using tan my skin tends to be dry and I really recommend this product for anyone needing a quick and easy moisturiser, added bonuses are that the bottle lasts ages and it smells great aswel  :)


Vaseline Rose and Almond Oil €2.19


Usually I just call this 'pink Vaseline'. I absolutely love this product I use it numerous times a day and I particularly like the pink version as it gives a nice colour along with the moisturising benefits of Vaseline. It smells great and looks like a lipgloss, I have been asked on numerous occasions what I've had on my lips and it's just been 'pink Vaseline'. Makeup bag must have for the busy woman. 

Boots Conconut & Almond Leave in Conditioner 150ml €1.99 

This is a miracle product for me, since my Mam bought this for me a few months ago after my complaining of dry hair, I have used it after every single wash. It smells great, leaves hair softer and shinier and I have noticed an improvement in my locks. This is now a staple in my hair care and it suits all hair types as my sisters and Mam use it too and we all have very different hair types. The smell this product gives your hair really does last all day and With the great price you really can't go wrong! 

Johnson's Baby Oil 500ml €5.49

EVERYONE should have this product in their beauty regime, it has countless uses!! From makeup and tan remover to skin moisturiser, it really is an all-rounder! Personally I particularly like to use this at the end of the shower on wet skin to lock in the moisture, there's no mess and no fuss and you are moisturised even before stepping out of the shower. Simple, buy it!!! 

Palmers Natural Bronze Body Lotion €5.83
Us Irish girls really really really love our tan :) We like to be bronzed! This product is a build up tan which for the price I found very good. The colour is golden and very easily built up, little tip is to use a mitt rather than your hands as through experience - hands leave some patches ! A great product for a nice colour during the week. This wears off very well and does not leave that dirty patchy look we all hate! 

I priced all of these products in Boots but they are available in most pharmacies and supermarkets, where prices vary! 

Some beauty bits to get us through the mid-month slump before payday, Happy Shopping !! 

What is Life?

Fifi & Hil

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment