Wednesday 26 March 2014

No.7 Hydration Mask Review.

This one is for the ladies ;-) I'll keep it short and snappy, so I've trialled and tested the No.7 Beautiful Skin Hydration Mask for the past few weeks. I've seen and heard great reviews about it and at only €16.25 ( with a €6.50 Boots voucher for No.7 skin care) how could I go wrong?

The mask does exactly what it says in the name , it 'hydrates', it replenishes and nourishes the skin gently . The results were immediate, I noticed a great difference in my skin after the first use! I normally have very dry skin which can be irritated easily, the mask really locked in moisture to my skin and gave it a vitalised and glowing look. After a long week of work and wearing make-up it's exactly what your skin longs for. The mask itself is not heavy, sticky or stodgy but more so like a smooth, light cream that washes off with some hot water.

I use the mask at night, just a preference! For best results, cleanse your face, sweep generously over your skin and massage gently :-) It advises to leave the mask on for 3-10mins, I always leave it on for 10mins, just sit back and relax, let the mask do it's magic!! I wipe away with hot water and pat dry, I then continue with my night cream. I'm totally in love with this product and my skin is the better of it! I think it's definitely a must for every girls make up bag! Happy shopping :-)




What is life?!


Hil x

No comments:

Post a Comment